Sunday, November 26, 2006

Jack Black: Jennifer Love Hewitt Once Hit on Me


Jack Black says Jennifer Love Hewitt once hit on him by inviting him back to her hotel room.

He told Britain’s Heat magazine: “Jennifer Love Hewitt once said to me, ‘Let’s hang out, go to my room…’ I thought she meant her trailer, but I realized she meant her hotel room! I didn’t capitalize on it, though.”

Black - who is currently starring in ‘Tenacious D in The Pick Of Destiny’ - has also revealed he recently woke up naked in an airplane toilet without any memory of how he got there.

He explained: “I woke up nude, in the lavatory of an plane on my way to England.

“Strangely there was a plate of English sausages in front of me. I pulled up my knickers and left.”

For some reason...I find this whole revelation hard to believe...I mean Jennifer Love Hewitt is hot and Jack is well...fat and something to be desired for...

Digg!

No comments:

www.espritshop.com



Yahoo! Personals

Thomas Pink

 
Yahoo! Music Unlimited