Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Affleck admits "Me Not Likey J. Lo"



Ben Affleck finally confesses that he’s glad he didn’t marry former fiancée Jennifer Lopez.

The couple, nicknamed “Bennifer”, had a high profile relationship between 2002-2004, with a wedding planned for September 2003 only to be called off at the last minute. They blamed the extensive media attention for their split.

He recently told Now magazine recently: “I should never have got engaged and never gone down that route. I thought I wanted certain things, but I didn’t. I got lost and felt suffocated, miserable and gross.”

“Being in the middle of a tabloid frenzy, it became so intense I had to stop and think, ‘What am I doing with my life?’”

“I had to smile for the cameras, but I was really in turmoil. I was no longer in control of my life and I didn’t know which way to turn. I felt like a hamster in a cage. The faster my legs went, the less distance I seemed to travel.”

Instead Ben married Daredevil hottie Jennifer Gardner. J. Lo is not hurting either as she married Marc Anthony in June 2004, just months after her split from Ben.

No comments:

www.espritshop.com



Yahoo! Personals

Thomas Pink

 
Yahoo! Music Unlimited