Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Pamela Anderson Against Old People

Dear Paparazzis: You are all losers! On her official website, Pamela Anderson defends her friend Denise Richards for throwing laptops off balaconies and hitting senior citizens in wheelchairs. In her words:
Can't believe set is surrounded by loser paparazzi - not Canadian - all American and European...Leave us alone!!! They are being super idiots!!! Yelling rude stuff. They need to really go home! What is the big deal? All these big hairy men attacking us girls. A-holes!!!

Things are silly here in Vancouver. We're innocently shooting our movie! So many photographers and creepy camera phones...This is Canada - it can't be Canadians. Paparazzi were shouting out "no wonder you can't keep a relationship together" to Denise. Denise walked up to them. They threatened her and something happened. A computer bounced off the floor and pieces went everywhere, from what I hear. Thank god no one was hurt. I didn't see it as I was too busy yelling at my producer for something else that got leaked out in press. Normally I don't care but I feel protective of Denise - I can relate. If it were me I would've thrown the photographers over the edge- they got lucky.

Meanwhile the movie is super hot. We already have a 1,200 theatre release date around May 25th. Very exciting....The crew is always cracking up and so am I - hard to keep a straight face. The Farrelly's are hysterical. And cute! Anyway. I'll keep up my diary. Really the show is behind the scenes....ha

Hmmmm..."thank God no one was hurt" during the incident. I wonder if Pam considers senior citizens in wheelchairs as people...

No comments:

www.espritshop.com



Yahoo! Personals

Thomas Pink

 
Yahoo! Music Unlimited